cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged for US Roaming

cmmorriss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to get US Roaming Talk and Text and 250 MB data.  Once I went to the process of paying, I got an error message with regard to the website and that I should try to obtain add-ons via my cell phone and not the website.  I looked at my add-ons and I did see any so I figured it really did not go through.  I tried the website again a bit later and I was able to get an add-on but just the US Roaming Talk and Text only was available and I got that.  I now see I was charged for both which you do not need both.  How do I get my US Roaming Talk and Text refunded back to my account?  

Cheers, 

P

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Or buy a different talk add-on after the 240 hours. You tried the 3 piece bundle, then you got the two piece bundle. After sorting it out with the support people you could get the other bundle or an individual talk add-on.

It's an unfortunate problem in the roaming add-ons.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cmmorriss 

Contact customer support and explain the issue and indicate the add on you wish to have removed and they will credit your account. In the meantime you will experience a glitch caused by having two US Roaming add ons with a talk feature that will drop calls after a couple minutes and hearing 3 beeps. Once customer support removes one of your add ons you should no longer experience this issue.

For future reference once you successfully purchase a US Roaming add on its effective immediately for the next 240 hours (10×24 hours). The option for purchase disappears from your add ons page until 24 hours after it expires when it will then reappear. If you wish to purchase the same add on again after it expires but before the 24 hour waiting period ends you must add the funds to your account balance and contact customer support to add the US Roaming add on to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cmmorriss 

You can contact a CS_Agent for a refund on this Community page by private messaging or Chat but keep in mind that the refund will take up to 30 days.

Or you can leave it in your account as a $20 credit and will apply to your next month bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.