cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charge

KellyH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was charged twice on the same day for my monthly payment. Looking for assistance to rectify. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

KellyH1

Thanks! I did actually select the "Change on Renewal" option when I made the change several weeks ago which is why I only expected one (new fee) charge on the renewal date. Interesting. Will wait to hear from PM. Thanks.

HI @KellyH1 

that would be the reason why there is a double charges.  You could have used "Change Now" to make a plan change shortly already renewal.   Usually, you should use Change on Renewal and wait for the next renewal for plan change.

But PM usually able to reverse one of the 2 charges.  So, check with them and let us know

KellyH1

Hi! Yes, there was a plan change that came into effect on that renewal date.

HI @KellyH1 

did you happen to make a plan change on the renewal day?

KellyH1

Thank you. Both are posted charges from a week ago. I've created a ticket. Thanks, again!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KellyH1 

Check your CC statement to see if the second charge was Pending or Posted.

If both are posted. Please note that any overcharge will remain in your account as credit anyway so no need to worry. It will show as Available Funds in your account to pay for your next month’s bill.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KellyH1 

are you sure one of them is not a pending charge ? Some credit card will have the pending charge and the posted charges both there for couple days before the pending charge got dropped. Please check with credit card first

if both are posted charges, then ask PM support agent to check and confirm.  Please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.