cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Billed.. HELP!!

ninezero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

It seems that i was double billed for 2 months in a row for Aug and Sep. I just noticed because I saw that my available balance is being used eventhough I have a AutoPay set up on my CC.

Please HELP

6 REPLIES 6

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that's really weird and unfortunate. I am pretty sure the mods can get you your money back though!

closng

Hi @ninezero,

Definitely send a message to the Moderators and be sure to include your phone number, account number, pin and issue and they will be able to take a look and refund you the extra charges.

Here is the link to send them a message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ninezero

I had a couple of hunderd dollars on the available balance. I have a grandfather plan so my bill is pertty low in the $20s. 

But they charged my cc and plus took money from the available balance, its happening since July. 

KMG

Was the exact same amount taken from both your available balance and from your credit card?

The system is supposed to take payment from your available balance first, and then take the remaining amount from your credit card if your balance isn't enough to cover the entire payment.

ninezero

No, I have always been on 30 day plan and the payments are also taken every 30 days just that I am being bill on my CC and plus my available balance is also being used.. I will send a private messsage..

KMG

I assume that you are supposed to be on a 90-day plan?  You should send a private message to the @CS_Agent and they can look into it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.