cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't understand a thing

Ayahaaliyah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to this phone company and didn't think it would be that difficult to get something done. I have topped up my account by picking the wrong plan since I thought that the 50$ 6G data plan I picked was including texting and calling. But it does not, I did not know I had to also add texting and calling in the options. I then paid a balance of 57$ tax included and then surprise, I cannot call or text. How can I change the plan I paid for???? or get a refund, since I even realized afterwards, the data aren't even working either. So I ending up paying 57$ for no data, no texting and no calling. Please help me figure out something or talk to someone to help me. I called one of the numbers of customers service, but th line didn't get through since it told me that the phone number that I registered with the SIM card that I bought and activated did not exist. After clearly registering a phone number of 438-345-xxxx, the public mobile answering machine have told me this number dosent exist. I would have not come to this company if I knew no help was provided at this point. Please help me!!! In a more clear manner, I need a plan that is for using data, calling and texting. How can I get to this in all this mess???!

6 REPLIES 6

@Acekiller activation glitch???

Plan A he picked 30 days, no talk, no text, 6GB data (3G) for $50

Realizing mistake he tried change plan to 

Plan B 30 days, province wide talk, no text, 6GB data (3G) for $57

@Ayahaaliyah when you do speak to mods, I would suggest another plan change though

$52 will get you province wide talk, text, and 6GB data (3G)

It's cheaper than the $57 option 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ayahaaliyah as noted above, the @CS_Agent will be able to assist you.

You will need to click here to send a private message to the @CS_Agent for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

sounds like to me you hit the activation glitch..

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Ayahaaliyah thats the second person who said they called the call centre

What number are you actually dialing?

As mentioned above Public does not have a call centre for new clients

Also curious why you think your plan includes features it did not

Call, txt, and data are all chosen at time of activation

So if you picked a plan that said "none" it would not work

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ayahaaliyah, this is a pure online service.  There's no call center.   Issues are resolved by seeking help in the public forum from other members.  If the issue concerns account changes, then help from the moderator team is needed.  Feedback on how to contact the moderator team has already been given.  Good luck with getting your activation issues resolved.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to public mobile. 

This forum is the right place for all your future help.  So you are at the right place.

If your initial plan was chosen incorrectly, only a MOD can fix it,  please private message @CS_Agent with your account information and your issue, so they can fix it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.