cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t remember email.

Nick624
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently started a new account. I remember my number, but not my email or password. Any way I can get this information? Any way I can actually call customer service instead of talking to the bot..

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nick624  - have you created a self serve account yet? If you activated in-store, it is likely you have not created one yet.

You can register for an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nick624 

Put public mobile in the search bar of your email accounts for your welcome email to pop up. While you are at it check your texts from 611 for your 4 digit account pin #. Do you remember the security question you picked? If that is unlikely as well then  putting "Forgot Log in credentials" in the subject line and a detailed message to send to customer support. They can text you a verification  message since you cannot verify by other means.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nick624 

This may or may not help. If you created your account the same time as on this Community. Click on your icon on the top right corner then My Profile then scroll down to Private Stats with your email address.

Clear cache, cookie and go incognito.

Now login to your account enter the email then Forgot Password.

@Nick624 wrote:

I recently started a new account. I remember my number, but not my email or password. Any way I can get this information? Any way I can actually call customer service instead of talking to the bot..

Sorry, but there isn't anyone to call.  As long as the e-mail address that you would have used is still accibile by you, go into those e-mail accounts to check which one.  Public Mobile would have sent you an e-mail message immediately after activation. After finding that out, go back to the Self Serve page and use the forgot password feature.

Need Help? Let's chat.