cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this mean that I successfully invited a friend?

JefffL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a message:

"Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Rewards at https://bit.ly/.."

When I can see the reward on my account?

6 REPLIES 6

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LitlLdy 

You do not have to wait to earn 15 points to have them added/ redeemed to your Available Funds. Contact an agent and they will more than likely do this for you with a lesser total.

@Handy1 , yours discounts is soo much better than mine! Especially the referrals! 😮 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JefffL Yes, that's correct! You should be able to receive your one-time $10 bonus and the $1/month reward as of your next bill. To be eligible for the $1/month reward, you need to still be on the legacy reward system.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JefffL 

If you are on the points system you will receive 1 point on your next renewal date. You will have to wait until your next renewal date to see this in the rewards portal. Customers on the legacy rewards system can see this right away in the rewards portal which shows the last 4 digits of the phone number of the person using your referral code. Customers on the points system do not see the phone number at all.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JefffL wrote:

I received a message:

"Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Rewards at https://bit.ly/.."

When I can see the reward on my account?

@JefffL , Yes that means you successfully invited a friend & your referral code was used! 👏🏻. I am on the new points system so I see referrals after I renew my plan! I can’t redeem them to use towards my bill until I have enough for 15 points! Every little bit helps! 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JefffL  Yes sir it sure does , enjoy the extra saving . I been awake all night to get the new 40GB $34 plan 

Handy1_0-1700901479471.png

Need Help? Let's chat.