cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know if there is a way to still get the 4GB for $40 deal? Any Black Friday deals?

Ollie88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to abandon rogers and go to PM.  However....knowing that I could have saved a bundle a few days ago....ouch!

5 REPLIES 5

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to get promo plan.. neither from Virgin or Fido, who had 4gb promo as well.

I would suggest you to get on month to month black friday plan from any provider (if there is, and there will be one likely) and jump to next promo.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

How much data do you get on your current plan?  As mentioned for the same price as the promo is now 6gb over 90 days.  The flexibility of data plan is a huge perk as there are no overages and if you don't use it you won't lose it and at the end of your 90 days just stream or surf until the data stops.  So if you can get by with the 6 over 90 days it is still a great price and you you wouldn't have to worry about missing future promo's becaue they have offered them to current members as well.  Not just new activations

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are seriously considerng PM i would order a sim now and hold onto it untill you are ready. 

you could use  that sim and get the $40 provincial calling and 2 gb/moth plan (38 if autopay). and when there is another promo you can get it.

much depends on how much you are currently spending and what you are getting.

6gb /90 days is better than 2 gb month in my opinion

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

You can get 2GB for $50 with Koodo right now and they include 1000 minutes of free international LD. I realize it's half the data you want, but it's probably the closest deal.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

sorry, from what I've heard the promo is over, unless you've ordred a SIM card BEFORE the promo end date

Need Help? Let's chat.