cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount

felice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I thought subscribers got a $2 discount per month when choosing auto pmts. I have the $15 plan and when I checked, my next pmt is $15 instead of $13. Can someone explain. Thanks

FD

5 REPLIES 5

felice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@felice

you're referring to the old Autopay Reward, which was phased out to new customers after Jan 25th, 2022. Now, all new accounts are enrolled in the newer Points program. Here's a rundown of that new program.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Unfortunately, new customers have no choice...either Points or nothing. PM is still a good deal all by itself so hang in there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@felice 

sorry, the $2 Autopay discount is for those on the legacy rewards program. For those who joined now, they are in the new Public Points Rewards, which you earn 5% back in Public Points for all spending with PM instead

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

ONLY 'old' customers before PM switched to Points.

@felice wrote:

I thought subscribers got a $2 discount per month when choosing auto pmts. I have the $15 plan and when I checked, my next pmt is $15 instead of $13. Can someone explain. Thanks

Only some customers get a $2 reward for using autopay.  New who activate now, or customers have chosen to switch the points system do not receive the $2 reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.