cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get my points

Kurteous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to the 50GB 5G plan under the 3 month option and never received my points. I've now switched plans to a lower one because I didn't need the data anymore and I've received the points from that one, but have never received the ones for the 3 months. It should be $145 worth of points so its not insignificant.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kurteous 

When switching plans, the points applicable only ever show up on the next renewal. They are never in advance of, but paid after the cycle completion.

This has confused many customers who have expected it to be paid upfront – but Public Mobile never does this similar to when a person activates they don’t receive the points until the first renewal

Kurteous

I had a feeling by how you asked the question. I do think I read somewhere when I first signed up for the plan that they only come in at the end, I just thought it was weird I got the points from my renewal before those showed up. I'll see what support says, but I imagine you're right and I may just have to wait a few more days. Thanks

@Kurteous  The reason I asked how long ago is because as far as I recall my points for the 90 day plan didn't show in my account for a couple of days after renewal, so if it was only Nov 1 your points may show up later today or tomorrow.

Kurteous

My 3 month plan ended on the 1st, I switched to the 25$ plan, set it to change on renewal a few days before it was set to expire. I got the points from my new subscription immediately, but never got any points from the 3 month plan. 

I did just figure out how to message support, which is probably the best way to resolve this. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Kurteous  How long ago did you switch, and did you change immediately or on renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.