cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn’t get confirm my identity number(6 digit)

Shootingstar20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to switch husband phone from Bell to PM. I have problem please help me. Activated his SIM card but didn’t get text notification from old provider Bell to approve switch.  (Using bell SIM card) already 5 hours passed now

4 REPLIES 4

Shootingstar20

I couldn’t find it so I already used IMEI number for activation but I didn’t get text for notification from old provider Bell prepaid. I’ll try to go chatbot tomorrow morning. The motor your comment

@Shootingstar20 wrote:

Adding information : it’s Bell prepaid phone. When I activated I used IMEI number instead of Bell account number because I couldn’t find it from his bell account. 

Years ago, I was logged into a Solo Mobile prepaid account (owned by Bell) and the account number was actually in the web browser's address bar after logging into the account.

Shootingstar20

Adding information : it’s Bell prepaid phone. When I activated I used IMEI number instead of Bell account number because I couldn’t find it from his bell account. 

@Shootingstar20 wrote:

I tried to switch husband phone from Bell to PM. I have problem please help me. Activated his SIM card but didn’t get text notification from old provider Bell to approve switch.  (Using bell SIM card) already 5 hours passed now

This could be the result of incorrect Bell acconunt information being provided to Public Mobile.  Please double check your Bell account number and then submit a ticket using the chatbot to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.