cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive sim card

Minkyeong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered sim card on Apr 25th ( order number is 34xxxx)

I opened ticket 270975-xxx on May 22nd. No response received.

I am so tired and not happy.

Please send me the sim card asap.

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Minkyeong , I can definitely understand you not being happy. Sorry 😕. It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my SIM Card to be delivered to me through Canada Post from Public Mobile! It’s been much longer for you!

After you send a private message to CS_Agent using @softech method please quote your previous support ticket to them that you submitted & ask if they will credit your account if you go purchase a SIM Card locally. 

Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Also, in case you do not know please do not post any private information here due to this is a public / open forum. 
We are all Customers here that help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!”

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Minkyeong 

I don’t blame you that your SIM haven’t arrived yet. 
Check the envelope icon for a reply from a CS_Agent.

Best to pick one up at your local Telus/Koodo store if you are in a rush or order one from Amazon for $5 or just check for an agent response to check on the status.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Minkyeong   did you check the Community inbox for their reply?  

It has been over a week since your last ticket, you need to open a new one

But Chatbot ticket is not working now, so, please private message them this time instead.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Private message them here:
           https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.