cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive confirmation email

maywenne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a purchase for new SIM card but didn't receive confirmation email for my purchase. The amount has been charged on my credit card. How do I verify if my purchase has gone through?

4 REPLIES 4

maywenne

Sent a private message to get update on the shipping status, didn't get any update or useful information (e.g. order number or tracking number). The reply is just basically asking me to wait patiently, that's not really helpful.

maywenne

I did check my spam folder, nothing found. I tried to send a ticket but failed, error message kept coming up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@maywenne - public mobile normally sends SIM cards via regular letter post by Canada Post. So you are dependant on the mail for this delivery. If it goes over 10 working days and you still have not received it, then submit a ticket to CSA to tell them.

I agree it would be nice to receive an email of the order. Did you check your junk/spam folder for it?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@maywenne  The charge on your credit card is good indication it went through . PM does not give tracking  for SIM card orders . Also note 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.