cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialing error message

pastoral
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Alberta. When trying to dial the Alberta govt toll free line (310-0000), I get an error recording. What do I need to include to access this number?

8 REPLIES 8

Stonechucker1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pastoral I tried to call Bell mobility at their 310- b e l l number the other day and it wouldn't go in through for me either. I looked at the email that they sent me and there was an area code that I totally missed I had to add it to that number to get through.

pastoral

I wasn't sure if that was the case or not.

pastoral

Not sure if it will.

@pastoral wrote:

I tried that 780 number but hung up after waiting 15+ minutes. I know I have unlimited calling but not unlimited patience.

@pastoral 

310-0000 would be the same if the 780 number has a wait time , as it actually just a speed dial and  route to the same call centre  😞

@pastoral 

Then reach out to customer support and see if they’re able to remedy the issue.

Will the 310 number yield a better wait time otherwise?  

Good luck!🤞 

pastoral

I tried that 780 number but hung up after waiting 15+ minutes. I know I have unlimited calling but not unlimited patience.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pastoral 

310-xxxx are  special numbers and suppose  will be dialed 'intelligently' without requiring an areacode.  Not just PM but  some cellphone companies don't recognize 310 numbers at all or not able to calls successfully all the time 

You can open ticket with PM support, as suggested by @HALIMACS ,  and ask them to confirm if they can fix the issue

But for now, use this 10 digits number (or add to contact list for easy access):  780-427-2711

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This may be problematic, regrettably @pastoral 

If it doesn’t work using a local area code, (which I might not expected to) reach out to customer support to advise.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.