cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperate to recover a voicemail from September 3, 2023

Endeavour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Folks, 

Trying to recover a voicemail from September 3, 2023. 

Is there any possibility and how would I go about it? 

Sincere Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

hi @Endeavour 

thanks for the update.  you still can't find what you need, but I hope everything is good on your end now

Endeavour

All, appreciate your help in the matter. I think what we a dealing with is a policy as opposed whether the voicemail is sitting on a Telus Server for a period of time, like other providers. Some have suggested I try a 3rd Party Software Program to receive voicemail logs that sit latently in memory on my Android mobile. That worked going back 2 years but because the MP3 file I'm looking for is large - 3 mins, it didn't pop up or for some reason. It was a good effort though. Thank you! 

hi @Endeavour 

i doubt they can help, but it you are desperate, submit ticket here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Endeavour

Appreciate the reply. It's evidence, is there anyone at Pubic Mobile that could drill down and find it for a fee?  

Endeavour

Appreciate the reply, the press 19 for deleted voicemails is about to start and then say's - Feature Unavailable. Must be a Telus feature. 

@Endeavour wrote:

Hi Folks, 

Trying to recover a voicemail from September 3, 2023. 

Is there any possibility and how would I go about it? 

Sorry, but once it has been deleted, it would no longer be accessible.  Try calling our voicemail and check to see if there is an option to listen to previously deleted voicemail messages.  When a customer uses the delete option, it goes into a sort of electronic trash can but doesn't get emptied from there right away.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

sorry @Endeavour  if the message is gone, its gone, no workarounds to get it back

Need Help? Let's chat.