cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated service

Duongha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a phone number and plan with Public Mobile. I havent paid my plan for couple months coz I was out of the country. Now I cant log in my account to reactivate my plan and service. Any one knows what to do?? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@Duongha   before you activate a new PM account., I suggest you to open ticket with PM Support and ask if they agree to re-assign you the same number.  They might or they might not, but message them and confirm:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Duongha

Hi, I am back to Canada now and my phone number was from PM. I have a new PM sim card too. How do I open a new account and get my same number back do you know??

@Duongha 

once it passed the 90 days, the phone number would have gone back to the provider where it was originally from. 

If you got the number new from Public Mobile, there is a slight chance you can get it back from Public Mobile ONLY if you activate another PM account with a new sim card 

If you got the number from another provider and ported into PM, the number would have go back to that other provider and it is out of PM's control

I can try to look up where the number from if you provide me the area code and the next 3 digits

But either way, you will need to activate a new account with a new sim card, so you will need a friend in Canada to help since you are out of the country

Duongha

I think its been over 90 days. Is there any way I can get my phone number back?? I dont need to get my account back honestly. But I do need my phone number. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Duongha wrote:

I have a phone number and plan with Public Mobile. I havent paid my plan for couple months coz I was out of the country. Now I cant log in my account to reactivate my plan and service. Any one knows what to do?? Thanks!

You account was closed and deleted so you can't login anymore. If you want PM service you have to purchase new sim card and set up new account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Duongha   When was the last time you paid for your service?  If the plan was not paid for sometimes, 90 days after the past due date, the account would have been closed permanently.  So, if your last payment was around 120 days ago, your plan would have been closed

One way to check is to get a VoIP app like TextNow or Fongo first so you can make free calls back to Canada.  Then call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and enter your phone number. 

If the system can locate your account, good, you will just need to get the login back and resume service.  Or you can use the same system (1.855.4PUBLIC) and make a manual payment there if you know the 4 digits PIN

If you need to get the login for My Account back, please open ticket with support

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type "Forgot log in Information", then click "Contact Us", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ 
Next, enter your Community login, then select "Self-Serve Password Reset" and click "Next". and follow the steps

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

If the system cannot locate your account,  then it would have passed the 90 days grace period and account was closed permanently

Need Help? Let's chat.