cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 24 no service!

abayabay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have gotten the fall deal on the 20th November and signed up and and everything, but still no service when I call I get " you don't have an active long distance plan" message although I am in my home province. I can't browse anything. I can't send or receive messages. My account is active but have not been able to do use my phone for the last three weeks. I emailed supported three times no fix, Please help this is very frustrating for paying and not getting any service. On top of all that I posted here four days ago nothing, I messaged a mode nothing either.
At this point I'm just about ready to throw this phone because it's useless although no already spent $134. I have an iPhone 5s that is unlocked and I have been using it on multiple networks no problem, my selfserve says that I am active but when I make a call within my home province I get "you don't have an active long distance plan" message. When I install the SIM card I get the public mobile name and two or more bars depending where I'm located.
11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @abayabay!  🙂  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

abayabay
Oh my god finally! Thank you @Shazia_K

abayabay
I'm in Vancouver

@imm1304  Shaz beat ya she is already on it and probably has it fixed.  She is a speedy one!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

EDIT:  Thanks @Shazia_K for the prompt response.  I love the flashes of normalcy today 🙂

Thanks @ShawnC13,  there is a reason I call her super shazia 😄

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @abayabay

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be all good now. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with you. They just don't care, what city are you located ?

abayabay
What about the money I payed

talkalot

What City are you located in?

talkalot

They don't care try "Freedom Mobile".

abayabay
Need Help? Let's chat.