cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I receive bonus data in my plan. Does that mean it will use my data and once that is used then move on to my bonus data?

Thank you in advance..

5 REPLIES 5

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Used all my data this month not sure how never happened before lol 😮

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Csteeves71 

Your plan data and autopay bonus data will be used first. 

The Christmas bonus 1GB data add-on will be used after you used all plan data and autopay data.  There is no expiry date for the add-on data.  Any unused add-on data will be rolled over to next 30 days cycle.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Csteeves71 wrote:

I receive bonus data in my plan. Does that mean it will use my data and once that is used then move on to my bonus data?

Thank you in advance..

Any bonus data that is part of your plan is consumed at the same time as your plan data.

When you logon your self-serve account, you can see your plan data and add-ons under "My Data and Add-ons".

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Thank you in advance..

Yes, your plan data is used first, then, any gift-data. If you have plan data+autopay data, then, they are combined together in your account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

By bonus data, do you mean an autopay add on? Or like the 1gig bonus holiday gift?

@Csteeves71 wrote:

Thank you in advance..

Need Help? Let's chat.