cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage problem !!!

Drav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a serious problem. My data shows I still have over 2gb left of data , but you sent me an email today saying 100%is all used up , now my data coverage doesn't work at all when away from wifi !!!! Very upset !!! Please correct this issue and allow me to use the  data I still have left ASAP !!! 

13 REPLIES 13

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Drav 

you don't need incognito mode. press the refresh buttons

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

Drav

How ????? Not tech savvy and NO DIRECTIONS WERE EVER GIVEN TO BEGIN WITH AS A NEW CUSTOMER HOWE TO CHECK DATA , ITS LOOKS SIMPLE ON MY ACCOUNT USAGE BUT ITS NOT 

Drav

How do I submit a ticket to a moderator please !!!! Frustrated customer 

Drav

Please tell me HOW DO I DO THIS TASK INCOGNITO MODE ???? SOINNER ICON ???? EXPLAIN 

Did you click on those little spinner refresh icons shown above?

You asked about seeing your data thinking you were out. What's this about a $40 plan?

Drav

HOW DO I submit a ticket to a moderator , I deserve and want my $40 promo plan please 

Drav

How do I do that ?!!!! What is incognito mode ??????? Please explain asap 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

the website doesn't automatically generate the correct usage. one needs to press the refresh buttons

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

Tapper22

I would  suggest to you to fill in a ticket ti address this situation. They are very helpful. As another member mentioned, this is a forum for discussion and sharing. Be patient and good luck. 

@EJ 

did you try to login with Incognito mode ?  Always use Incognito mode so you can see the correct usage and info.

EJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have same issue for my data! 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are posting to a public forum made up of all customers. This is a place to ask questions, not to complain. Submit a ticket to a moderator if you are having issues. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Drav 

Log into self service but clear your browser cache first and then go incognito/private mode. Click on the spinner icon to refresh the self service page. You will then see the correct amount of data left/used.

Need Help? Let's chat.