cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage is wrong in account

beth1791
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked my data usage and it says I’ve used over 700MB in 3 days and yet my data usage screen shows much less. How is this possible? Screen shots attached BC5C7A40-6F85-4F57-9A14-D8C38C8A5FB8.jpegA045998B-A022-4B7F-A1B7-BC02B8B7E024.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

@beth1791 

The date for the 740.04mb is probably a glitch in the system. 
Next time instead logout then login back in your account. Just refresh your browser page. Click on the circular arrow on the top left of the page.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@beth1791 

check this

data usage wrong information

same your issue maybe you read all and you get some info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@beth1791   two things:

1. The info you saw could be cached and not correct.  Try to use Incognito mode or a completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) to login to My Account to get the most updated information.   

2.  Usage History page.  There is a glitch with the filter on the page.  You cannot filter the date and type immediately when you are on the page.

check my post about the issue, it could be a reason why it is not showing up all the usage:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

beth1791
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, this is weird. I had to log in again just now and my data usage is changed to where it should be

F9F0A81F-212B-4B5B-A4D5-DC4ED8D35398.jpeg

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@beth1791 Hello you may have to delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in incognito mode then reboot your computer or device and see if that updates your account

Meow
Mayor / Maire

For most accurate data (and other type) usage do a download usage.

Page might not be that accurate.

Let us know what downloaded Excel file is telling you.

Need Help? Let's chat.