cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

Araray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to Public, signed up for $40 5G at 3G speed, 30 days in early July. Data worked fine up until 4.25G, then stopped working. I logged into my account and it says I have used 4250.8/5120MB. I'm on autopay and plan renews August 1st, but for now data doesn’t work. I have an iPhone 6S.

Any suggestions. Would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Araray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The 30 second restart worked! 

Thanks for all the responses. 

In this case, I hadn’t used up all the data (know that for sure only because it took me a few days to get around to the help community).

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Araray wrote:

I am new to Public, signed up for $40 5G at 3G speed, 30 days in early July. Data worked fine up until 4.25G, then stopped working. I logged into my account and it says I have used 4250.8/5120MB. I'm on autopay and plan renews August 1st, but for now data doesn’t work. I have an iPhone 6S.

Power off phone for 30 seconds or more then power on, hopefully will help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Araray wrote:

So data is still showing in the add-on section of your overview page in the self-serve?  I am not sure if data usage updates in real time or only a couple times a day.  Have you checked to see to make sure you haven't used up all your data and it just hadn't updated when you logged in and checked

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Araray wrote:

There is also a chance you used it up and the website hasn't updated to reflect it, I'd suggest checking again in a few hours before trying troubleshooting or contacting moderators.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone. 

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.