cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data resetting

tracey23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why has my data not reset. Still shows same usage as last month. It reset on Aug 17th but today it still shows same usage as last month

6 REPLIES 6

@tracey23 wrote:

I’m checking on an iPhone. Can it only be checked on a computer?

@tracey23   you can use the Private mode on Safari 

@tracey23 wrote:

Your My Account can be checked on any device that can access the internet.

If using Chrome, I suggest you open a tab in incognito mode to log into your account.

esjliv_0-1659435772930.png

Your balances can be checked from calling 611 from your public mobile device, or calling # 1-855-478-2542 from any line then enter your phone number to check details of the account.

tracey23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Your plan date starts on August 17th @tracey23 ?

Try logging into your account through a tab in incognito mode, then try hitting the refresh circle thingy on your My Account page. Does it refresh?

Also, when you call 611 from your device check your data balance there; is it telling you the correct amount?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tracey23   

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tracey23 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.