cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plans

spacemonkeyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will PM get a 200GB plan like Telus is offering?

5 REPLIES 5

If this is the case, you should find out if your employer has EPP. Some EPP plans with Telus now offer $60 200GB data packages.

@spacemonkeyboy  Gotcha , I can only think as data becomes more and more needed and bigger and bigger data plans get offered it will only continue to have more bigger data bucket options . But at the end of the day it’s anyone’s guess if or when it will happen . I didn’t think PM would get 5G but we have it now . I hear wifi calling is comming next . So anything is  possible just keep an eye out on the plans every few days or  once a week . I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya that we see a bigger data bucket plan offering 

spacemonkeyboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I was on the 100GB for a while but just ran out of data with 6 days to go and switched to the 50GB to have data again. Due to work I am not home often, and have been trying to use only the cellphone on hotspot instead of home internet. Its a 80% solution, as I typically run out of data with a few days to go in the month. Not a heavy internet user at home, so something like 150GB or 200GB would be enough

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@spacemonkeyboy  Hard to say no one has a crystal ball . But they have had 100GB plan for $50 before so anything possible 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Nobody will ever know this answer @spacemonkeyboy . I highly doubt it. The idea of Public Mobile is about keeping costs low. 200GB will raise the price.

Need Help? Let's chat.