cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan starting time?

Cappybye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My billing date is Nov 3 and I’ve been out of data for a day. When is my next month gonna start? Last month I think I remember I was into my new data package the evening before the billing date

7 REPLIES 7

@Luddite wrote:

@Cappybye Look again at your account for "Payment Due Before:". In my case that date is  Nov 21, 2020, so I expect new data to be available on that date after the renewal procedure, which I believe, finishes about 2 am in Toronto.

The 2am renewal time (the time that the money gets removed from the available balance) is about what I used to experience. However, lately, I've been notcning that it's been creeping up to 6 or 7am of late.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Cappybye if you're in b.c. your data will reset at 9:00pm today

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Cappybye Look again at your account for "Payment Due Before:". In my case that date is  Nov 21, 2020, so I expect new data to be available on that date after the renewal procedure, which I believe, finishes about 2 am in Toronto.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Cappybye wrote:

My billing date is Nov 3 and I’ve been out of data for a day. When is my next month gonna start? Last month I think I remember I was into my new data package the evening before the billing date

hello if you need data to get you through the eve. you can purchase a data add on whatever you don't use you it will roll over for the next time you run out 

1 GB Data

$15
200 MB Data

$5

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Cappybye If you buy a 1GB data add on for $15, it will only be used when your plan data runs out. When your plan renews, any unused add on data carries over waiting until you run out of plan data again.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Cappybye wrote:

@Cappybye Your data should reset on the 3rd at Midnight EST.

@Cappybye wrote:

The counter in your self account will reset at about midnight, eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.