cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan claims I have 1GB per month, I have 2GB.

Computer_Moth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For years, my data plan has been 2GB per month. Suddenly 2 months in a row my data stops working after 1GB.

I go to my account, and find this 

Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 3.00.26 PM.png

 I'm honestly extremely mad at the world right now, so I'm not going to add more details to this

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Computer_Moth 

From what I can tell todays you used up your monthly 1gb of data.

Once your monthly data is used up. It will start taking from your More is Merrier bonus data.

I would suggest you review your data history by click on Subscription tab>Usage Breakdown>View Usage History then click on drop-down menu to 60 days and click on data.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Computer_Moth PM never has a 2GB plan.  What plan do you have? how much you have been paying? Login My Account and check Subscription page to confirm play details. And check payment history to confirm how much you have been paying

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

To me, this looks like you were on the $25 1GB plan which looks about right. What I think, you were using the More The Merrier bonus data which made it LOOK like you had 2GB per month. But then again, I may be wrong. 

How much are you paying on your account? Also, if that is the app, it's known to have cache issues sometimes. You may need to clear that if you have Android. If you have iphone, then delete the app and download it again. This will help with a little more accurate picture. 

Need Help? Let's chat.