cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data isn't signing in? Help plz!

Andyy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • I added some vouchers today because my account was fund less and then my data stopped working. I'm getting a notification to sign into my service. Does anyone know what i can do to fix it? 
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andyy : hmm.. restart the phone?

Andyy

I deposited the funds into my account, purchased the add on, the $15 is gone from the amount I deposited. I'm getting a notification that I need to sign into the network and then that I am unable to sign into the network.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andyy : Buying add-ons is a non-intuitive 2 steps. You add money and then buy the add-on. It seems like you've bought the add-on but you've only just deposited money. Use the money you deposited and now really buy the add-on.

Andyy

I did purchase an add on but it still isn't signing into the network. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andyy : This isn't a pay as you go place. Adding money doesn't do anything unless suspended with nothing working.

Once added then you could buy add-ons, or change plans immediately or ask the moderators to renew early. Or leave it for your renewal.

If you're on autopay and it's just tomorrow then I suggest buying a data add-on with that money to hold you over until you renew. Then the add-on steps back and waits to be needed again in the future.

Andyy

The notification says sign into network *

My plan renews tomorrow 

Need Help? Let's chat.