cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data gift

Flashy1234567
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was given a data gift for loyalty but my plan was changed and it disappeared, is there any way to get that data back onto my plan? Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Meow wrote:

Incompatible plan is plan with unlimited data (at lover speed after used plan quota). There is no need for bonus since your internet is already unlimited.

As soon as you change plan - you will lose ALL loyalty data reward.

I have seen at least one screenshot of these data add-ons being incompatible on a plan that includes unlimited data.  However, I have seen first hand of a 240GB data add-on that wasn't incompabile on one of the unlimited data plans.  I have asked specifcially about this, and it's Public Mobile's attention for this round of data bonuses to increase the amount of higher speed data available on the unlimited data plans.

@Meow wrote:

No way to get bonus back.

It was clearly stated your bonus stays with you UNLESS you change plan (up/down).

@Meow @TheSterlinger 

Changing to a different plan that this either the same price or a a higher price than the old plan is not supposed to forfeit this data bonus add-on.

Incompatible plan is plan with unlimited data (at lover speed after used plan quota). There is no need for bonus since your internet is already unlimited.

As soon as you change plan - you will lose ALL loyalty data reward.

WPLL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is an incompatible plan? What about from $25/1G plan to promotion offer of $29/20G plan, will the bonus data stay with the new plan?

Once it's gone it gone....but use the chatbot to ask and explain and see what they say. You type agent or support.  

Good luck

Flashy1234567
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I didn’t know this, could I get the data gift back if I go back to a higher plan?

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately one of the conditions of the bonus gift data is that you may not switch plans of lower amount or unlimited data.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No way to get bonus back.

It was clearly stated your bonus stays with you UNLESS you change plan (up/down).

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Once you change plans to a lower amount it's gone, unfortunately. 

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.