cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data disappear

Mofokid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. So I have 12gb plan I never go over or come close to using up my data in the 3 months. For some reason I ran out of data even tho my phone shows I did not and I know How much I've used but on says I'm out so I end up paying for another 200mb until I'm renewd on the 7th, well yesterday while being home and on WiFi I ran out of data again. Pm is saying I used over 100mb while being home on WiFi. Can someone refund my $10 and deal with this please.

If this is posted in the wrong place please move it. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

interested to see the result of the investigation.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From time to time, customers do post about data consumption that seems excessive.  Rest assured, all our accounts are tracked using the same data meter and it is legal tender so to speak.  It is not comforting in any way, but rest assured the data usage recorded by the system is accurate.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Are you positive it’s not in your end? Have you checked to see if any apps or features like wi-fi assist aren’t using data without you knowing it?

The reason I ask is I had an app blow thru 400mb of data over the course of a day or two last month because I didn’t disable cellular usage for it and my wifi must have been spotty for some reason causing the app to use data instead

unbeknownst to me. 

If that’s not the case then definitely worth contacting a mod to check their side. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Mofokid, If you are having account issues, your best bet is to send a private message to the moderators team.  They should be able to get this resolved for you.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.