cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data balance on account

barterb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m having a hard time figuring out what I have left for data on my account. Can somebody help me out please? I had a 2 GB credit plus the 250 data with the plan I have and purchased an add on and now I’m totally confused on how much data I have left. lol Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

barterb

I was getting confused because there were three different data and I couldn’t figure out what was used and what wasn’t. I had a txt saying my data was getting low so I purchased an add on and wound up with three separate data things on the page and confused the hell out of me on what was used and what wasn’t lol

barterb

Think I figured it out. Thanks!  I was getting confused because I had purchased a data add on the other day after getting a message saying my data was getting low and that wound up confusing the hell out of me because it’s listed on my account as three separate data amounts. Hopefully I’m understanding it right now. 611 gave me a figure for data left but said it might include add in’s in the total which didn’t help figuring it out 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@barterb 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to check your history data usage,

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN to check data usage.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@barterb 

You could call 611 from your device and it will tell you your total data, plan and addons totalled together.

But, best to get used to what your My Account can offer and help you manage your account from there. Have you logged into your account yet?

esjliv_0-1659435772930.png

Here is what the balances may look like in your account:

esjliv_0-1660215490003.png

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@barterb Hi show us the screenshot of your data in your self serve account and we can let you know show no personal information

Need Help? Let's chat.