cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data and add-on usage

NathanC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding what's going on with my data usage and my add-on usage... All my 1024 Mb of data seems to be already used for this cycle but none of my add-on data has been used... I bought 1024 Mb in add-on data and none of it has been used even though i've apparently used all the data of my plan for this cycle...Is it because of a delay or could somebody help me understand what's going on with my data usage?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@NathanC wrote:

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding what's going on with my data usage and my add-on usage... All my 1024 Mb of data seems to be already used for this cycle but none of my add-on data has been used... I bought 1024 Mb in add-on data and none of it has been used even though i've apparently used all the data of my plan for this cycle...Is it because of a delay or could somebody help me understand what's going on with my data usage?

Thanks!

@NathanC hi do you still have data? if not you may be  seeing a cached version of your account data, clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot and sign back in ,see ifyour account updates 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NathanC 

You're probably seeing the old cached version of your self-serve account usage page. Try logging in using secret/incognito mode and slash or use the refresh arrow round thingy to refresh the page. As well you can download your usage but only use the date filters not the usage type filters as they are glitchy. That will give you up to date usage as of midnight last night otherwise your data counter will give you the latest usage if you are using secret/incognito mode to login.

Need Help? Let's chat.