Did you mean: 

Data add on

Ljh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added more data to my plan but it has t showed up in my account 

4 REPLIES 4

michael_izzo

I paid at the same time as buying the add-on... in the past first I would add funds and then buy the add-on, but it seems they've recently changed the way add-ons are purchased.

@michael_izzo wrote:

I had the same/similar issue, funds were charged to my credit card, even though the add-on page on Public Mobile gave me an error and the add-on was still showing up in my cart. Refreshing and clearing cache didn't help, but logging off and logging back in on a new browser did. You could try that.

Did you pay sepearately before byying add-on or did you pay at same time as buying add-on?  Look if there are funds added to your balance and use the blance to to buy it.  If no funds were added to your balance, contact a CSA for help. CSA is contacted by using the chatbot. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

michael_izzo

I had the same/similar issue, funds were charged to my credit card, even though the add-on page on Public Mobile gave me an error and the add-on was still showing up in my cart. Refreshing and clearing cache didn't help, but logging off and logging back in on a new browser did. You could try that.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ljh try clearing your browser's history, or open a tab in incognito mode, then log into My Account.

Try using the refreshing button (circle with the arrow a the end) and see if it shows up.

Also, if you notice the funds still in your balance, maybe you did not actually add it to your account yet? If not, go back and add it.

But, try calling 611 to see if you can check your balance first, it should tell you your total available to use.

Need Help? Let's chat.