cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

paigedoskas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

My plan renewed today, however, my account is showing that I have used 13.61GB of data. It has only been a few hours on this new pay cycle. I haven't changed any phone settings and haven't changed my usage. This doesn't make sense as even when using excessively, this is two weeks of normal data usage that has apparently been used in a matter of hours. My phone analytics do not match this report As-well. It shows much less data use and I reset my statistics every new period. 

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As mentioned most likely a cache issue and you may have already got the updated and accurate usage meter. However if it is still showing that much being used you can reach out to a CSA bc in very rare circumstances the system doesn't recognize the renewal and the CSA will be able to manually resolve this for you.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Yummy_0-1666023767253.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@paigedoskas 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the section to force a refresh.

If you don't see an updated usage still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.