cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Plan Change

Carolwong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my data plan on Nov 22.  On my account, I saw the new plan start from Nov 22 - Dec 22 and I have used 2 gb out of 15 gb.  However, I noticed that my phone still has my old plan (5 gb from Nov 1-Dec 1) and the data has reached its limits and I couldn't use any data.

Can you please help?

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I'll venture an interpretation that you're seeing these dates and limits in the settings of the phone. If so then if you like the feature in the phone then you need to keep sync-ing it with the changing dates of this 30 day service. And your limits can be increased to the new 15gb.

If I might have interpreted things right.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carolwong wrote:

I upgraded my data plan on Nov 22.  On my account, I saw the new plan start from Nov 22 - Dec 22 and I have used 2 gb out of 15 gb.  However, I noticed that my phone still has my old plan (5 gb from Nov 1-Dec 1) and the data has reached its limits and I couldn't use any data.

@Carolwong   you meant your account still showing old plan?

It could be just browser cache issue.  Please using incognito mode and login to My Account again, you should then see the correct plan with correct usage

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carolwong , please use incognito mode on your browser when accessing the self serve account.  Cached data messes things up.  

Need Help? Let's chat.