cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dad didn't get his rewards yet?

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dad signed up today as it was the last day for the $25 deal. He didn't get his $25 for the plan. Why is that? Also we ported his number and he activated and paid and has no service. 

5 REPLIES 5

@kutzki wrote:

Activated online. Good news is, fixed the phone service Buuuuttt no incoming service, only outgoing. Hwo long will this last? 

@kutzki, did you request a number port?  If so, there is effect on incoming calls and text until the port completes.  If the port is from a cell service, it should complete within a couple of hours, a bit longer in outlier situations.  If the port is not complete the next day, then reach out to the moderator team to resubmit which is likely a stuck port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kutzki as long as the activation was set up correctly, (i.e. your number was entered in the referral section of the activation), then it'll take up to 48 hours for the $25 credit to get applied to the account.  I did mine a couple days back and it took about 12 hours for the credit to get applied.  So just need to wait a little bit.

Regarding the service, try turning off the phone and wait a few seconds and turn it back on.  If still doesn't work, then suggest take a look at the APN settings of the phone.  If APN settings match and still no service, then suggest messaging a MOD

kutzki

Activated online. Good news is, fixed the phone service Buuuuttt no incoming service, only outgoing. Hwo long will this last? 

cappaj

@kutzki wrote:

Dad signed up today as it was the last day for the $25 deal. He didn't get his $25 for the plan. Why is that? Also we ported his number and he activated and paid and has no service. 

For the first half of your question - just to confirm, did he activate online? If he did it in store, the credit for him will be only $10. Either way, it takes up to 72 hours for the credit to appear in your account balance - though usually it happens within 24 hours.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kutzki wrote:

The reward can take upto 72 hours to be credited to the account.  You ported the number and there is no service at all?  You can't even call out?  usually if it is a stuck port out going processes work it is just incoming processes that go to the old SIM and network

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.