cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Deal Question

Armondo1411
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Everybody! 

I am looking at signing up with Public Mobile, and would like to receive the Cyber Monday deal of $35 for 15 months, that expires today.

I have to order my SIM cards, so won't be able to activate today. Am I losing out on the deal or will I still be able to enter the code and receive this deal when the SIM cards come in? 

Please help! I don't want to lose out on this deal! 

Thanks! 

10 REPLIES 10

Armondo1411

That is what I was thinking to! 

Well I have purchased my cards... fingers crossed lol 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I believe PM asked to supply email and not immediately sign up.

It is absolutely unrealistic to expect potential customers to have bunch of different SIMs in their pocket waiting for 'amazing deal' from different companies.

Armondo1411

@will13am I followed the click here on that post, and followed everything through that. Will see what happens. I super hope it will work that way! 

Thank you for your help! 

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for posting that, I've seen people say "maybe it will backdate" but this seems more definitive coming from an Oracle. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Armondo1411 , I would simply follow the information as provided in the announcement thread.  They ask for an email address, supply it.  When the SIM card arrives, I believe you should still get the deal based on the purchase of the SIM card prior to deal expiry and the submission of the email address along with SIM card order is proof.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-for-Cyber-Monday-Get-20GB-data...

ottawa

@Armondo1411I just sent you a private message (normally I'd write PM but that acronym is already in use here 😉 ).

Armondo1411

I didn't even know I could do that! Thanks a bunch!! I just sent them a message! 

Armondo1411

Hello!

I'm located in Northern Ontario. Closest Telus store is over an hour away and is now closed for the day. 

Maybe I'll get the SIM cards, see if they will back date, and if not just wait for the next sweet deal to come up. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Armondo1411 hi sorry you probably won't get your card in time but you could contact customer service to see if they can do something for you 

private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

ottawa

Where are you located? They sell the SIMs at some Telus/Koodo stores. I've also seen suggestions that they might backdate if you register today with the Admins, but I don't recall anyone saying definitely it would work.

You might also be able to get a SIM from another user.

Need Help? Let's chat.