cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

Namu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just wanted to give a big bravo out to Fatima from customer support for some fantastic and fast support. I did not have to wait even one minute for a reply to my private message.

I couldn't have dialed a toll free number that fast. Thanks again!

5 REPLIES 5

@Namu 

I'm happy to hear you have excellent customer service so far. On occasion you may get conflicting info from a CSA. If you do please come here for clarification and we will set you straight. The CSA's are not right all of the time.

Namu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So far customer service here has been excellent. A bit of a back and forth over my missing community reward but it was resolved in the end. I do miss not being able to call in but pm is half the price of my former virgin service so I can make do with online service only for the savings.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Namu wrote:

I just wanted to give a big bravo out to Fatima from customer support for some fantastic and fast support. I did not have to wait even one minute for a reply to my private message.

@Namu

That IS good turn around.

Seems like CSA is trying to beat us in response times!!

🤣🤣

EDIT: oh, and you nailed that comment on the head about calling a toll free customer service line - totally!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Namu wrote:

@Namu 

thanks them by here Customer Support Agent by  ,

they are amazing Team.. thanks @, we appreciate it very much...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Namu 

That's great to hear....wow one minute even I can't beat that for response time!😉

Need Help? Let's chat.