cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom payments

lheintzman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like the new website has some problems.  The payment page will not accept custom amounts.  It wants the full 30-day fee or nothing.  This happens on all the accounts I administer.  Tried submitting a ticket but after going through the process got nothing but an error message.  C'mom PM.  

12 REPLIES 12

@lheintzmanit will get better I'm sure 🙄

lheintzman

Jeez. Maybe I could get you to cover my accounts. 😉 The amounts are $35.25, $22.00 and 20.00 Thanks buddy. 

wolfcruise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hummm, mine is working so far. I had to remove my expiring c/c and add my new one. I love the new simple layout of the new website. Hope it gets fixed for you all !

@lheintzmanok so you found it in vouchers? that's odd I just added 4.00 dollars and it worked for me,I guess these so called upgrades are still a little glitchy 🙄

lheintzman

@CountyDownIeUk Well, it respinds in the sense that it generates an error message. "enter $xx. Xx pops up in red. Not helpful. 

lheintzman

@RossN  Getting that far is the easy part. The real problem is entering the amount. If you put in anything other than the exact 30-day fee, the page throws an error and just sits there. Typically I like to subtract the rewards before toppng up. That's worked like a charm for the past four years and it avoids any problems with a failed auto-pay

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying that the “Complete Payment” button won’t respond?

47A91EE0-ADDB-4D4C-8228-E3BBCFC7EBCA.jpeg

@dust2dust  Lol there’s lots to rant about that’s for sure I have to bite my lip almost every time I come on here😧

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

RossN to the rescue. I didn't go look. So I had to rant. Still....

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Is it because auto pay was fixed and tested as worry free? So no need to top up as add on purchases no longer require a top up first??🥴

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lheintzman yeah it’s a new system but I just looked and I found it on the main page if you scroll down to the bottom you will see where it says vouchers you click on that and in there you can use your credit card and you can make a custom payment it was hard to find but it is there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's quite entirely laughable isn't it. You produce a whole new system. It would seem it barely got tested. It would seem that what might have been found in that seemingly barely adequate testing, was not fixed. Then they roll it out. Now they're messing with real money from real customers. Laughable.

Can you use the 611 service? Do you have your 4 digit account pin?

Need Help? Let's chat.