cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current response time from MODs

DoeRaeMi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message to the MODs over 48 hours ago about my port not going through and haven't had a response yet. Has anyone received a reply to a message sent in the last 48 hours?

5 REPLIES 5

@DoeRaeMi Know one knows for sure, some say yes, some say no.

@DoeRaeMi wrote:

I read somewhere sending another message could bump your response time further. Do you know if there's any truth to that?

After 48 hours, you've been very patient. Try another message.

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

DoeRaeMi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I read somewhere sending another message could bump your response time further. Do you know if there's any truth to that?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@DoeRaeMi They are very busy right now, there was a deal on this weekend and a system outage in Quebec, it may take a few days for them to respond.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DoeRaeMi wrote:

I sent a message to the MODs over 48 hours ago about my port not going through and haven't had a response yet. Has anyone received a reply to a message sent in the last 48 hours?

48hours seems a little long. I'd send another message with your detailed explanation. Good luck. You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.