cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Plan / Change Plan won't load

biros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to get view my current plan & optionally change the plan.... but the site won't show me my current and won't offer any plans to change to?? Am I locked into the current plan forever until I terminate my PM account?

Note: I have logged/out many times to no different effect.

When ever I go to the Overview tab -> My Plan : Plan Details link or the Plan & Add-ons tab itself I only get: 

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

Whenever I go to the Overview tab -> Change Plan button, the next page loads basically empty.....

changeplan.png

10 REPLIES 10

@LilianaPopescu  it is loading properly for me.

did you try Incognito mode?  on Chrome, click on the 3 dots and select New Incognito tab

or you can also try clear browsing data.. click on the 3 dots, Settings, Privacy and security and then clear browsing data

LilianaPopescu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't see my plan details. I do not have another computer and I can only use Chrome. I tried on my phone as well and it still doesn't work. Please advise. 

@__1 wrote:

I find that I frequently need to clear cookies on self serve. There is some glitch with how these are stored and I'm using safari on iPhone. 

It is possible .. but for me, I mostly check My Account on computer browsers, it has been working good for me .  Never need to clear the cache.

__1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I find that I frequently need to clear cookies on self serve. There is some glitch with how these are stored and I'm using safari on iPhone. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

This happens from time to time. I just checked using normal browsing mode and it did not load for me. Tried with Incognito mode using Edge and it worked. Incognito/Private mode usually works. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@biros...I get the same as you do when I use my laptop to Change Plan. When I use my cell phone...Change Plan seems to work just fine.

Others experiencing this glitch tonight as well as you and me.

@biros  weird how Avast saves the day.. usually those extra add-ons will cause more issue than help.. but as long as it works.. we are happy  🙂 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@biros wrote:

I am trying to get view my current plan & optionally change the plan.... but the site won't show me my current and won't offer any plans to change to?? Am I locked into the current plan forever until I terminate my PM account?

Note: I have logged/out many times to no different effect.

When ever I go to the Overview tab -> My Plan : Plan Details link or the Plan & Add-ons tab itself I only get: 

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

Whenever I go to the Overview tab -> Change Plan button, the next page loads basically empty.....

changeplan.png

@biros , works for me as well.

No, you are not locked into this plan for as long as you are a customer. Just a website glitch that should clear itself up.

Try again in 30 mins to 1 hour.

biros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Chrome and Edge incognitos....they don't work.

But I did try the Avast Secure Browser, in Incognito and that does work!

Yay Avast developers  🙂

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@biros  working for me.. look like it is a browser issue

did you try different browser? maybe Incognito mode?  or clear cache?  or even try another computer?

Need Help? Let's chat.