cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Balance Gone?

DiMarx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had $24 dollars in my current balance, I logged in today and now it's all gone. 
My account is suspended, and I was going to use that $24 dollars with a $100 voucher that I was going to purchase today, so I can reactivate my plan for the $120 plan. Where did my current balance go? 
Please help mods. 

EDIT: I just checked my transaction history. I'm supposed to have $23 not $24. Sorry.

4 REPLIES 4

DiMarx

Thanks, I will try that tomorrow when I buy a voucher. 

Suspect it's not "gone" just already used to reactivate your plan. So try this:

1. login to your account, make a ONE TIME payment equal to the balance needed for your plan, log out.

2. login to your account, click Change Plan, pick your plan and click activate now, logout.

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service.

If that fails, do not pay any more money but do private message any moderator with your phone number and an explanation. Title your message "SERVICE SUDDENLY SUSPENDED".

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

DiMarx

Hello, I just checked my transaction history within the past 90 days. It shows me receiving credit on Dec 3, that is all. It does not show me losing my credit anywhere. 

By the way, my mistake. Im supposed to have $23 credit, not $24. 

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Lgin to SelfServe account and goto Payments tab and then Transaction History tab to see if there were any records that explains the $24 consumption.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.