cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Criminal Organization* *Beware*

southeypoint1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear, Community Members, 

Yesterday I spent $50.00 on PM vouchers at Canadian Tire to pay my account and NONE of the vouchers are valid. Each time I tried to enter the pin using my phone the message came back, "Voucher invaid." The store manager tried as well and got the same message. 

Public Mobile is a full-service criminal organization. Beware. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the RCMP. 

65 REPLIES 65

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @southeypoint1 

Can you try again today

If it's not working please take clear pictures of each voucher Ave contact the moderators explaining what happened. You can contact them directly here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Make sure you include all the pictures and indicate the total number of vouchers was well as the grand total. They will be able to help you

Hope it helps

Purplepan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile isn't a " full-service criminal organization", they're a reputable mobile brand under Telus. There have been issuse in the past with redeeming vouchers from Canadian tire - just checked some old threads, sometimes it takes over 24 hours for the vouchers to work.

Please contact the Moderator Team if you are still having issues. But by no way is Public Mobile a scam. You can contact by clicking the "?" icon in the bottom right corner.

Another thread regarding the issue, in this thread they found that the voucher ended up not being registered in the system so they were reimbursed: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/I-can-t-redeem-my-payment-vou...

Info on the voucher printout: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/I-m-using-a-voucher-and-it-s-...

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah sounds like a case of the retailer not activating the vouchers properly. Getting the RCMP involved seems a bit unnecessary and over the top at this point. If they don’t work have the store issue you a credit. I would highly doubt Canadian Tire is trying to defraud you on purpose. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@southeypoint1 wrote:

Dear, Community Members, 

Yesterday I spent $50.00 on PM vouchers at Canadian Tire to pay my account and NONE of the vouchers are valid. Each time I tried to enter the pin using my phone the message came back, "Voucher invaid." The store manager tried as well and got the same message. 

Public Mobile is a full-service criminal organization. Beware. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the RCMP. 

@southeypoint1  Vouchers can take up to many hours to become valid on the PM system after you buy them. The ones that get activated the fastest are from Shell gas stations. Try again in a couple of hours and you should be able to add them into your account. If not, just submit a ticket to PM with the PIN numbers or a photo of the voucher and a PM moderator will be more than happy to enter them for you.

To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@southeypoint1 

Some store does not activate the voucher right away.  Wait a day and try it again.

But you can create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.