cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

gbranscombe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've tried 3 different credit cards and I cant activate my sim . Ive started the process 5 times with no success. Is the system down ? Any ideas? Thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Good tips @KarenVey 

but sometimes, it is not Edge or Chrome, it just you need to keep changing browser,  keep clearing cache or keep using Incognito mode

KarenVey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i had huge problems with ms edge, switched to firefox and the payment went through instantly, just a thought

@gbranscombe wrote:

Already have. Thanks 

@gbranscombe 

As I have already noticied this being done a couple of times, please do not accept your own posts as solutions.

gbranscombe

Will do. Thanks. 

gbranscombe

Already have. Thanks 

gbranscombe

No success 

gbranscombe

No I am not getting past payment info. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@gbranscombe 

clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or contact to support team by send a private message to  CS_Agent

gbranscombe

It just doesn’t take the payment info in different browsers etc.

@gbranscombe wrote:

Yes I did. Tried it all. It just says there are errors in the info. 

HI @gbranscombe   could be the system, there are quiet number of posts about trouble with credit card

Open ticket if you have not done yet

gbranscombe

Yes I did. Tried it all. It just says there are errors in the info. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gbranscombe 

Check your credit card. Have you been charged for the plan? More than once? If so and the sim card does not work once rebooting your phone and/or you have been charged more than once on your card contact customer support to reprovision your sim card and/or refund the excess charges on your card.

Edit:

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@gbranscombe  - are you passing the payment section within the activation process?

If so, insert the SIM and see if you have any services.

IF you have not past that section, try to click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

If your card did get charged and you are wondering if activation took place, contact CSA.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gbranscombe  hi did you try using a different browser try secret or ingognito mode 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gbranscombe   

there seems to lots of credit card issue with the new My Account system.

But you tried many times and maybe  a Fraud lock is triggered.  Please open ticket with PM CS agent and they can check it.

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.