cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card update

Bakes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not update my credit card information. My account is now suspended and will not let me update new card online.

3 REPLIES 3

Tee1_9Hee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the third time over the last few years that I have had this problem but this time I cannot locate email assistance.  There is no support at all now and clearly Telus cannot be bothered to fix this glitch.  Otherwise it has been a good service and now I must consider moving on to another provider.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bakes  You can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services right away and worry about updating credit card later . But Kent you do try again incognito private mode or from another device or computer. Also maybe try the app instead . If still no luck you can get support to update the credit card for you also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bakes 

if you cannot logim because not getting the 2FA, click Didn't receive code and then Send Email

a quick way to resume service is to get. a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London drug and load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.