cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card not Accepted

Konor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was stolen at the end of the month and therefore Public Mobile did not renew my plan for Oct 2. 
When I now try and register/ use a NEW credit card I get an error. I've tried multiple card multiple different times.

Can someone help me with changing my card or solving the technical issue?

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Konor 

sorry, PM support is all online, no live phone num to call

please open ticket with CS agent , they will reply quickly, within 2 hours usually

Konor

Is there possibly a public mobile phone number I can call for technical support?

HI @Konor 

yes, this is the error people will get

basically you can only try twice and account will be locked for an hour.  So, it is best to wait and hour first and try again twice.

And make sure you use Canada Visa or Mastercard.  Visa Debit and MC debit are both ok, but usually trickier.  Simplii is the worst

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What kind of error do you get?

I would Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.
And you should give a try after at least an hour of waiting since last failure. If everything fails, contract agent or create a ticket through chatbot.

Konor

This is the Error message I get:

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

There was an issue updating your card information at this time. Please try again later or reach out to support if the problem persists.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Konor 

adding card could be tricky

Please wait an hour first

Please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login My Account and try again. 

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(agent might not be able to help you to put in the card, but they can check if anything blocking it and then you can try again with success after)

Need Help? Let's chat.