cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Charges Don't Match Invoice

NBGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have noticed that my credit card is being charged more than my invoice total. My invoice is showing 42.55 total yet 46/month has been coming off my credit card. I recently noticed this as I had a friend sign up and my total didn't go down. Has this happened to anyone, and if so how do I get this corrected?

9 REPLIES 9

@NBGirl wrote:

37 plus tx

HI @NBGirl 

Yes, 37+tax should not be $46

Please submit a ticket via message with CS agent and ask (Chatbot ticket is down)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NBGirl

37 plus tx

HI @NBGirl 

What plan you have?

You have been getting loyalty rewards and friend referrals rewards? 

did you change to Public Points?  If you go to MyAccount, Rewards tab, it will show if you are on old rewards or Public Points.  If you are on Public Points now, PM will  not deduct rewards every month, it will give you points

@NBGirl  Strange ok , get support to look into that then 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

NBGirl

Invoice_20230511_0001.jpg

@NBGirl wrote:

The 46.00 is what is on my BMO statement.

@NBGirl   Please login MY Account, check Payment history and check if it shows PM charging you $40 + tax or $37 + tax

NBGirl

The 46.00 is what is on my BMO statement.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NBGirl   you sure the $46 is a real charge and not a pending charge? or really from PM?

And what plan do you have? 

$46 is $40 + tax in the Maritimes provinces.  Please login to My Account, check Payment History and it should show you clearly how much PM charged. They even have invoice now so you will see the tax 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NBGirl  Can you send a screen shot if what you’re seeing ? And if your plan is $ 40 after tax it would be $46 but if you want to check with support here the link 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.