cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Billing Issue

jarvismc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I setup my wife to public mobile this morning. However, it wouldn't accept her credit card. It cited issues with the provider of the CC. At that point I figured my CC was accepted for my account so why not just use it instead. So I signed up using that credit card. My wife called her CC provider and they said that the payment method was already approved on her credit card. My question is are we now going to get double billed for her service?

2 REPLIES 2

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jarvismc

To send a private message as the moderator requested, click this Moderator_Team link.

More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

To @CS_Agent, a suggestion:

When requesting that a customer send a private message to you, it would be good to include a link to let them know how, as it's not always obvious to a new customer and they often ask how to do that.  Either of the two links I included above would suffice.  Community members tend to reply with that info before moderators, so it's usually not an issue, but in this case, when you got to the topic first, it would have been useful.  It might be a good idea to keep the link handy or even make that info a standard part of moderator replies.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @jarvismc

Please, send us a private message with her phone number and account number or 4 digit pin, for security purposes. We'll get it sorted 🙂 

Annie 

Need Help? Let's chat.