cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create account

Mis_Ter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a vanilla master and entered the number once and now I can't enter it with the postal code expiry date and CVS number.

The CSA said to get the 50$ plan I wanted since I already bought the payment voucher but can't sign up with the payment voucher, to get a vanilla master card and get the 15$ plan and they would change it after when I can add my voucher. It keeps defaulting to the 50$ plan.

So now I can't even add any credit card. This telus neversafe crap is the worst web site on the internet and over the entire history of the known internet. I can't even set up a new account. It is clear I made a huge mistake returning to PM. I no longer have any phone service once again trying to deal with PM because the web site doesn't work. I'm stuck at add credit card and can't go any further to create a new account.

9 REPLIES 9

@Mis_Ter  Completely agree it's incredibly time consuming to manage other accounts remotely, in addition to being unable to activate accounts without using the app. The only way to manage accounts remotely is to assign your email address to every account and click send the password by email. Of course you must then tell everyone to ignore the OTP text message from PM!

Agree it would be hopeless to be managing more than a couple of accounts remotely. Hope the transition to the new carrier is smooth..

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mis_Ter

I am done with neversafe mobile. 

The very reason I set up 19 company phones on PM more than 5 years ago was because of the easy to use and manage selfserve which they changed to neversafe a couple years ago which has been nothing but trouble ever since.

There is still 17 phones on my public mobile which I am going to change all over to PC mobile instead because they are much easier to deal with but I just simply am unable to have selfserve for each and every phone remotely. 

For 1, I have to have direct communication with the phone holder to get the 2fa text message just to be able to log into the account every single time even if I tick the box that says this a trusted device. 

Try to deal with that for 17 phones every month. Plus my own. 1 phone that was stolen I had let it cancel because I didn't need it at the time anyway and back then the plans were 75$ a month each just to get a lousy 20gb of data.

Now PC mobile gave me 100GB for $40. They don't have self serve online but I can text each phone a top up card or phone customer service to pay. Not as easy as PM USED to be. But easier than PM is now.

@Mis_Ter 

They will need to logout on their PM app and activate your SIM. You will need to enter your email and create a password.

Are you porting your number over to PM or picking a new number?

If porting over, you need the old SIM in their phone to confirm to the text with YES that you are porting over to PM.

If you are picking a new number then to need the SIM in their phone and wait for the 2FA code to activate your SIM.

Mis_Ter

How is that supposed to work on somebody else who already has public mobile and do I have install my sim card in their phone?

@Mis_Ter 

You will need a friend or family to download the app on their phone then activate the SIM.

Once it is activated, you can manage your account online. Also delete the app on their phone.

HI @Mis_Ter 

you need to use the app to subscribe

And people tried vanila card to activate and work, I am not sure why vanila card support said no

you can try to create another account using Incognito/private/secret mode on the browser and try again

Mis_Ter

Also I I am on a desktop browser, not an app. I have no way or means to use an app.

Mis_Ter

Not only will not charge to the card, I just got off the phone with vanilla and he said it does NOT support this kind of transaction.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mis_Ter 

PM has not charged the vanilla card yet?  if not, just uinstall the app and reinstall and setup another account with another email address and activate the $15 plan using the vanilla card

Need Help? Let's chat.