cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't activate the plan that I really wanted

Lia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

On Sunday November 20, I was trying to activate my SIM card and get the 90days/12gb/$120 plan.

When I wanted to select de plan on self serve I didn't realized that I have to select "unlimited internationsl texts" instead on "no text" that I have selected (I thought it refers to the internationals text messaging only), therefore it didn't  activate the "Fall savings" which would have brought down the plan to $120. I realized that only after I have registered my husband's plan and I have asked around the community forums, where I coudn't register and put the question through before I had a registered plan.

To make sure I'm not losing the activation and the offer (deadline was that Sunday), I have selected the 90days/6gb/$120 (no text!!) because was the same price and I tought it would be easier to change it afterwards.

Because the system didn't allowed me to change the plan right away, I have made a step further and I have paid for 90days/12gb/$120 plan after this current plan expires (Feb 17) to make sure I'm not loosing the offer.

My request would be to change my current plan to the one that I actually wanted to activate on Sunday which is 90days/12gb/$120 plan. 

Hope this makes sense and sorry about the confusion.

Please advise who should I contact to change my plan to the one that I really wanted.

Cheers,

Lia

3 REPLIES 3

Here's the backlog:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Pier.

Already did...two weeks ago but no reply yet

Lia

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Lia

@Just send a private message to our moderators... @Shazia_K@Mary_M. They would probably help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.