cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting and Reply from a Moderator

alyssamochi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I would like to know what is the round about time for the moderators to attend to your private email.

Its been 3 days since i sent them a private email and i never get any reply.

Ive been left without getting any calls and text for the last 3 days only because the number that i ported is not working even if the system says The porting was successful.

I dont know what are the other ways that I can get help and attention from the moderators.

I woulld appreciate any help. Having no phone for calls and text for the last 3 days is no joke.

Thanks guys.

3 REPLIES 3

Daxnerka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to also contact a moderator about my account being sustended while on auto pay and have received reply withing an hour. 

frankindustries
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would agree that you should send another message letting them know you are having issues, I had difficulty when I first signed up as well that took about 10 dys to get solved. Are you able to use your old SIM for the time being ? That made my wait bearable.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@alyssamochi wrote:

Hi guys,

I would like to know what is the round about time for the moderators to attend to your private email.

Its been 3 days since i sent them a private email and i never get any reply.

Ive been left without getting any calls and text for the last 3 days only because the number that i ported is not working even if the system says The porting was successful.

I dont know what are the other ways that I can get help and attention from the moderators.

I woulld appreciate any help. Having no phone for calls and text for the last 3 days is no joke.

Thanks guys.

The time frame for a response from moderators can be anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.  Three days does seem to be quite a long period, I would say almost getting to be an unacceptably long period even with the current glitch which is consuming so much time for the moderators.  Normally it's not recommended to send multiple messages but I think you have been very patient and should re-submit another message.  Hope they respond and sort your problem soon.  Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.