cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact us ticketing system doesn't work

TroyBoyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to contact you in order to buy more minutes, but your ticketing system would not accept my request, even though I filled out everything. 

I only have ten minutes remaining this month, and I need to call a government office today. That won't get me through the "on-hold" process.

There doesn't seem to be any way to buy more talk minutes, other than changing the subscription. But this is an unusual month, I don't want a different subscription, I just need a few more minutes this month.

3 REPLIES 3

TroyBoyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome "hairbag1" ! I got it sorted, that's exactly what I needed. Thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TroyBoyd 

log in to your account and purchase 500 Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Using the PM app, log in and look for Shop Add-ons on the first page. Look for Canada Long Distance add-ons...then the Canada Wide Booster.500.

ed

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TroyBoyd you should be able to go into your PM app and purchase a Talk and text only an add-on and best part is that there is no expiry so any unused will roll over till it's all used up

From the PM app's first loading screen select "Shop Add-Ons", there's a Canada-wide Talk Booster 500 for $5

Need Help? Let's chat.