cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing message.

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just got a text from PM: 

There is no 1/2 or anything informing that a card was declined.

BB5D6D53-C05B-4747-A13E-4D8EE266E38C.jpeg

After I got the first message I manually topped up in self-serve because autopay didn't work for some reason and it said it was successful, but then I just got this 2/2 message.

5 REPLIES 5

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@golfball 

If it was the 24th, then renewal has already taken place. If all your services are working than everything is fine and you can ignore the errant message.

golfball

It was the 24th. The rewards were credited but payment didn't complete at first for whatever reason. I did notice on the payments tab that it was saying it would credit my rewards twice, seems like some kind of glitch was going on.

golfball

I haven't received a text about it renewing successfully yet but I just tested it I could send and receive SMS and it worked. After the first message it said suspended and then after I paid manually it switched to active. So I guess I can just ignore it.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@golfball 

When is your renewal date? Are all your services working? Do you have a balance sitting in Available Funds in self service?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@golfball 

Public mobile warning texts are confusing and sometime unreliable.  

Is your phone service working?

What does your account status in your self service show? active versus suspended?  

Did your account successfully renew?

As long as you are active and have enough funds, you can ignore the last message. 

Need Help? Let's chat.